Where to find Barefoot Spas Chemicals

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Steve Forshimer

Participant

Hello everyone! Was hoping maybe someone can help me. I bought a Barefoot Spa PL8 P series I think form the show at the convention center in Mesquitte, TX. I need to get more of the balancer and the spa bright. When I bought the spa they included a box called a Barefoot Spas first aid kit. The other stuff i didnt really use. I just need the balancer and some more shock. Doesn anyone know where to get it? Or is there a specific kind I need to use with my spa, or can I use any kind of shock or balancer?

Jordan C

Participant

We got the same thing with ours. It was a little cinfusing becuase our spa has an ozone system o nit where youre not supposed to add much of the chmicals. After doing some research, we learned you do have to add “some chmicals”. We bought some online. All we needed was more shock becuase our water stays pretty balanced… let me see if I can find the link and post it

Andrew Welsh

Participant

When I bought my Barefoot Spa 2 years ago, only some of the spas had ozone installed. It was an option for us as an upgrade when we bought it. I’m glad we did it because it works wonders. Th eonly thing I’ve had to replace is the little bit of shock from the kit they gave me. Again, we’ve had the thing for 2 years! I am worried thought that the ozone system is running out.. not sure.

Cynthia Hawn

Participant

Look on Amazon. I got my balancer and shock there for cheap!

Josh Wright

Participant

I don;t put any chemicals in mine. We have the ozo system they sell as an upgrade… Pretty glad we got it. The wife is allergic to chlorine AND Bromine 🙂

Steve Forshimer

Participant

THank you all. I ended up finding some at the pool store. They said it’s not the same stuff that came in my kit “First Aid Kit”, but it should work the same. THey said prety much the same thing Jordan C said. You DO have to put some chemicals, but most of them you dont have to use. The guy at the pool store said becuase of the ozone system we have in our Barefoot Spa, we dont hav eto use many chemicals, and they include the first aid kit just as a precaution. All I ended up buyin gwas more pH Up and more chlorine shock. He said I can prety much throw the rest of the stuff away becuase I wont need it.

Jordan C

Participant

I wouldnt throw them all away! I use the pH up and pH down with mine. Never know what you might need in the future! Or instead of throwing it away, you can just send it to my address 🙂

Andrew Welsh

Participant

I just reordered some from here. Good prices and fast shipping:
    https://hte.ecommercelicensing.com/chemicals.html

Sean Avery

Participant

I can vouch for the same website Andrew recommended above. He just copied a link to the checkout page. The name of the actual website is: http://www.HotTubEverything.com

I’ve been ordering from them for about a year now. He’s right, really fast shipping!

Steve Forshimer

Participant

I just got my first order from http://www.hottubeverything.com. Thank you all for your help.  I switched to the product they recommend on the website called spa ease. I like it better. Seams to be more powerful and I don’t have to use it as much. I wasn’t really using a lot of chemicals to begin with, but I think I will stick with this product from now on. They also have a discount for Barefoot spas customers which was a big plus.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.