Barefoot Spas ML7 Reviews

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kevin Clark

Participant

Hello all. I am looking at a hot tub by Barefoot Spas called the ML7. It is a used one, and I’m getting a pretty good deal on it for $4,200. I live in Ohio. Does anyone have feedback on this spa? Do you think this is a good deal? Is it a good spa? This is my first hot tub, and I know NOTHING! I’m getting it to surprise my wife. PLEASE HELP!!

Julia Thomas

Participant

WOW!! Very good husband you are sir! I don’t now much about hot tubs, but I can tell you we own a Barefoot Spas ML7. We’ve had it for about 3 years, and we love it. The lay down seat is great. The other thing we like is how you don’t have to put whole lot of nasty chemicals in it because of the ozone thing. Good luck!

Ed Lewis

Participant

Hi Kevin. I know how you feel. I didn’t know squat about hot tubs, but these days I’ve got a good grasp on it. How old is the ML7?

Kevin Clark

Participant

Sorry guys! Yeah the year of the hot tub would be helpful wouldn’t it! It is relatively new. The owner bought it new in 2016…

Ed Lewis

Participant

No worries. I have a similar Barefoot Spa. It’s the Barefoot Spas MB7. Same thing pretty much just no lounge seat.

We paid a lot of money for ours a few years ago. Almost 15k if I remember right. Same M-Series as your ML7. I also noticed the prices went up on the website. See link: https://www.barefootspas.com/spa/ml7

4k seems like a good deal. I would jump on it. Just make sure it doesn’t have any leaks. You should ask to see it running with water in it before you do the deal.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.